Eleven Audio XIAUDIO Sagra DAC High Performance D/A Converter
Converting digital recordings to the analog we hear in a very life-like manner has been a constant challenge since CD's were introduced in the early 80's. Every new format brings it's own set of trade-offs to our ears.
While D/A chipsets have evolved tremendously over the years, in the end audiophiles still seek greater purity of sound, lacking any of the typical digital brightness and grunge, or the resolution robbing softening effects of filtering to remove the same.
Eleven Audio took the more difficult path by designing a precision discrete R2R ladder DAC which more closely mimics the analog sound our brains seek. This 27 bit discrete DAC uses no off the shelf D/A converter chip, but rather an all discrete analog signal path to convert a parallel digital signal in a most natural way.
The XIAUDIO SagraDAC coverts up to 384 KHz sampling rates with a dynamic range higher than most systems can reproduce. The sound is effortless, clear, not bright, not boring, just right. Human voices sound human, piano and horn plays with proper timbre and harmonic structure. You're brain has an easier job, finally digital is highly enjoyable.
Eleven Audio utilizes fully regulated power supplies and their class A ultra-low noise analog circuitry to output pure sound in both single ended RCA and XLR balanced
In the end, all that matters is the sound. The Eleven Audio Sagra DAC is a must hear!
- Dynamic Range: 130.5 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008%
- Signal to noise ratio (0-20 KHz): 127 dB unweighted
- RCA Output: 1.4 VRMS
- Balance Output: 4.0 VRMS
- Inputs: USB, I2S via HDMI, SPD-IF (both RCA*2 and BNC connectors), AES/EBU, Toslink, USB & HDMI I2S input up to PCM 24 bit / 384 KHz sample rate，DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, other inputs up to PCM 24 bit / 192 KHz sample rate (Windows 10 driver required for high rez USB, download below)
- Power Requirements: 100-115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (switch selectable), CE certified. (AC power cable not included. Requires an AC cable with standard 3 pin IEC connector)
- Dimension: 24 cm W x 26 cm D x 8.5 cm H
- Weight: 3.5 KGS / 8 LBS
Excellent source for any ABYSS headphone and/or 2 channel stereo system. Having both RCA and XLR outputs allows to connect to 2 separate systems simultaneously.
Sagra is plug and play with Mac. For Windows 10 PC download the Windows 10 usb driver here. Windows 11 is plug and play, does not require a driver.
Please select all options.