Broadway Balanced by Eleven Audio Headphone Amplifier
The world's first high performance full balanced discrete class A headphone amplifier by Eleven Audio TM combines smooth detailed sound lacking any power supply noise or AC line interaction. Amazing low level detail, smooth very real mids and vocals, and clear highs just begin to describe how good this amp is!
Accepts only balanced XLR L/R channel inputs. Four channels of amplification straight through to a high performance balanced headphone connection with 1.5 full watts of super smooth sounding class A bias amplification. DC coupled means huge low frequency bass resolution, the Broadway sounds way larger than it looks and can drive nearly any power hungry headphone with ease.
This headphone amp simply sings!
Highly recommended for ABYSS Diana series.
- Frequency Response: DC-100 KHz
- Power: 1500 mW @ 32 ohms fully balanced class A operation (amplifier biased full on at all times, no edgy crossover distortion typical of other amplifiers)
- Signal to noise ratio 130 dB
- Run time: Approx. 6 hours on full battery, indefinitely while connected to AC Charge adaptor
- Inputs: Stereo balanced 3 pin XLR's (requires a balanced source, no RCA inputs)
- High quality volume adjust potentiometer
- Headphone Outputs: 4 pin balanced XLR and 4.4 mm Pentaconn
- Batteries: Replaceable 18650 x 4
- AC Charge adaptor: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz. (Unit has built-in battery management, auto-off on low battery, auto charge)
- Dimension: 212 mm L x 156 mm L (190 mm including volume control) x *48 mm H
- Weight: Approx. 1150 grams with battery
Excellent with ABYSS Diana headphone models.
(Lower power Broadway S also available for high sensitivity headphones and IEM's).
Please select all options.